Friday, April 10, 2009

Am I happy or not?!!!

Today around 30 minute later, will be the last class of web-based subject and also last class of current semester! Oh..the time is running so fast.
Just now I was thinking about the first session which Dr.Zaida asked us to create a blog and now....
It 's really hard for me to explain my feeling, I don't know I am happy or not for finishing this class!?
I remember before this at the end of each semester I was so happy because I had time to rest, but this semester and specially this subject....

3 comments:

Mieza said...

owh..homa..same to me.we've become close to each other..
but don't feel sad..we had very enjoyable moment, right???
u can look at the photos taken..

Homa said...

Thanks Mieza.you are right...

ezah kadir said...

homa...why you're so sad...we habe another same..we can add more enjoyable moment together again and again...i like when you debate with irwan....hahaha