Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What does happen in web-based class?

Today, I became so haapy when Dr. Zaida told we will have a relaxation class and we will have time to disscuss individually about the assignments. Oh, it was a good opportunity at least for me to discuss about the final project.

But I don't know what did happen to this class, when Dr. Zaida started to speak biefly about last week topics. Suddenly when I looked at my watch!!!!Oh surprisingly time was passed already. How ever I learnt different things, I had no any tiredness feeling. I did not ever realize when the time passed.


3 comments:

Zaida said...

This maybe due to your passion toward study.. you immerse in the learning process Homa...

ezah kadir said...

yup homa..in this class...i think time passed so fast...when i see my watch suddenly it was 630..hehehe...maybe we enjoy ourselves in the class...are u agree???

Homa said...

Strongly agree ezah...